I m 28 yrs old and suffering from haemorrhoids (

Q: I m 28 yrs old and suffering from haemorrhoids ( probably a fissure) for the last three yrs.
Took homeopathic meds but got no relief.
Then took ayurvedic meds and aftr continuing it for long got some relief.Now the bleeding has stopped but the anal opening is still swollen.Though i have been using ointments it swells during bowel evacuation and after evacuation.
I m 28 yrs old and i am suffering from haemorrhoids(most probably a fissure) for the last 3 yrs.Initially i was undergoing weight training and took atleast 10-12 eggs as protein supplement.It started all of sudden,one day, that i was bleeding during bowel evacuation along with a cut pain in the anal opening and it worsen day by day.
I took homeopathic medicine but got no relief.
After that i opted for ayurvedic medicine and got some relief.The bleeding has stopped now but the anal opening is still swollen,which is very uncomfortable during evacuation.Though i m using ayurvedic ointments it still swells and the swelling can be seen after evacuation.
Please help.