Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I m 62 yrs old i m suffering from chest

I m 62 yrs old i m suffering from chest

Patient: I m 62 yrs old. i m suffering from chest pain from last 1 months.reports says tht i hav ischaemic heart diseases.so plz tell me wht i do to cure this?and can i take omeag 3 supplements and aleo vera gel or tonic to cure this.? Is this can be cure without angiography or CABG Surgery? N plzz suggest me the Diet for this…i m not diabetic or Obess. Only i smoke…not any othr thing …plzzz reply …good for me

Symptoms: Chest pain…while walking to a distance of 15-20 meters.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.See a Doctor immediately and plan to get a surgery done. You are at a high risk of dying acutely or suddenly from this. Please see the Doctor as soon as possible. And please get the angiography done. You should not even wait this long. All the best. Wish you good health.Hope this helps you.