I m a 47 yr old female presented with progressive

Patient : I m a 47 yr old female presented with progressive trobbing pain behind rt eyes n over rt temporal region since mac 2015 associated with left sided upper limb n lower limb mild numbness.later through out april experienced 5 episodes of sudden heaviness of the said side n unable to stand.it last about 5 to 10 mins n then i am able to do everything as normal. I had a non contrast ct done n was reported to to have multiple infarts seen along the left external capsule. Mri and mra done the following day showed 70 % stenosis of rt ICA and 30% of M1 segment of RT MCA.blood investigation were normal.pls let me know the options i have.CTA has been done but yet to get the feed back.tq
Symptoms:  Lt sided mild numbness occasionally getting aevere but is back to normal after a few mins.