I m getting married and my periods is on the same day

Patient : I m getting married and my periods is on the same day is there any ways where I can postpone it
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query. There are ways to postpone the menstrual period, I would advise you to consult a local Gy necologist in Chennai so that you get proper medicines. This is important as these medicines change the hormonal balance and your Gynecologist can alone tell from her experience the best way and medicine most suitable for the purpose. Please do no listen to relatives or friends. Consult the Gynecologist. Anyways, all the best for your marriage and married life. I hope this answer helps you to get the proper medicines and serve your purpose.