I made a baking soda pure lemonhoney and water mask

Patient : I made a baking soda ..pure lemon..honey ..and water mask it worked miracles ..but a few hours later my chin started to feel very chapped I went to the mirror and found very light yellow sebum coming out of my pores on my chin literally right under my bottom lip!! It won't stop oozing sebum and it is painful like a raw feeling!! I did use my moisturizer after the mask I don't know what's going on can you help please
Symptoms:  Raw burning feeling on my chin directly under bottom lip...oozing sebum
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. You seem to have develope d allergic contact dermatitis following the face mask combination. Most commonly, it is because of soda. You should see your doctor who would prescribe you a topical antibiotic cream like Mupirocin as well as low dose topical steroid. In case you have any itching associated, an anti-allergic drug like Levocetirizine would help you. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy