I masterbated this morning and wiped my hand off, an

Patient

Q: I masterbated this morning and wiped my hand off, an hour later went to go visit my girlfriend. We got in bed and I fingered her with the middle finger of the same hand. Could she get pregnant or no?

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD,
If you had fingered your partner with the same hand which you had smeared with ejaculate during masturbation an hour before, then if you had wiped it clean , then one hour is a long time for the sperms to survive in external environment without nutrition. The sperms generally dry up bytes time and tend to disintegrate making them immobile and ineffective. Hence the chances of your partner getting pregnant following this episode are minimal.
However if she happens to miss her periods this month by more than 7 days, then a urine pregnancy test may be done first to rule out pregnancy though. Also, a similar test can be done earlier, in fact as early as 7 days post sexual activity which can surely confirm or rule out pregnancy and that is the serum beta hcg test. A negative hcg test can rule out pregnancy for sure.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,