I masturbate once every day  and have been feeling a burn

Patient : I masturbate once every day and lately ive been feeling a burn after, it doesnt burn right away but it stops about 20 minutes after even if i go pee what can i do?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. From your history, it seems like you are suffering from a UTI. Even though, it is not common to manifest burning sensation while masturbation, in some cases, a person can experience slight burning or stinging sensation after an orgasm or post intercourse in UTI. You need to get the urine tested and also get a urine culture done. Based on the culture reports, appropriate antibiotic therapy can be started. A good choice antibiotic would be Tab. Cotrimoxazole (TMP-SMX) twice daily for 7-10 days depending on the severity. You can take Cranberry juice which will relieve the burning sensation and ensure you drink plenty of water, a minimum of 3-4 liters is recommended. It is also advisable to avoid masturbation till your symptoms subside. Please get the tests done before starting any treatment to avoid resistance. Hope this was helpful. Regards.