I masturbated one night and ejaculated The next morning I

Patient : I masturbated one night and ejaculated. The next morning I touched my penis/under my foreskin and fingered my partner. Is there any way sperm could have lived under my foreskin or at the tip of my uterine lining? Can my partner get pregnant in this case?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion , If you had masturated a night before and not cleaned yourself or urinated then there are chances that sperms may remain alive under your foreskin and then the next day you fingered your partner after touching your foreskin, there are chances that you may have transferred the sperms digitally into her vaginal tract. Though the chances of pregnancy following such incidences are rare but it is always better to take precautions by opting for an emergency contraceptive pill like plan-b within 72 hrs of the incident. this shall help regain a withdrawal bleeding within next 7-10 days and hence prevent pregnancy. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards

Patient: What do you advise if the incident happened over a week ago? My partner is late on her menstrual cycle right now and we thought about possible causes and this incident that happened over a week ago is the last time we "fooled around".
Doctor: Hello,
If the incident is already 7 days old then she should get a serum beta hcg test done tomorrow to check for hcg levels. If the hcg levels are raised then she is pregnant and if they are less than 1 then she is definitely not pregnant. This is earliest confirmation that one can do before missing her periods.