I may be pregnant

Q: Dear sir/madam,
I'm 17 years old and my girlfriend is 15 years old...we met up yesterday at a friends place and we started making out and then removed our clothes. We did not have sex and I made sure that my penis doesn't touch her vagina...I m scared if some of my pre cum may have fallen into vagina while we were cuddling even though I didn't let mine touch hers..to be honest I wasn't that wet either..I remember seeing a really small amount of pre cum on my penis....I would like to know if it is possible for her to get pregnant by this?
The most important question is that she started taking birth control pills before 3 days we did it..her last period started on 31st January and she started taking the pills on 24th February? Is it immediately effective because she took the pill like 3 days before the period? Pls help me on this..I m so scared and suffering with anxiety right now.

A:   Hi.
Thank you for writing to ATD.

I can understand the anguish you are suffering. An unplanned pregnancy is very bad for the mind. In future, please use condoms and other methods of contraception.

Your GF was close to her periods date and it is possible that she is in the safe period. You will need to wait to see if she gets periods. If she does not, then she may be pregnant.

Wait another 7 days after the date of periods and then get a pregnancy test done. A positive test will confirm the pregnancy. You can then talk to a Gynecologist to get an abortion if needed.

I hope this helps you. All the best.