I may have been eating cheese with blue-green mold on it

Patient

Q: I'm not sure what category my concern falls under, so i just labelled it as "general".

For the past two days, i've been eating a Wal-Mart brand of sliced Pepper Jack cheese (the big squares). More specifically, I've been eating it with sandwiches that i make.

To my utter dismay, this evening when i was making a sandwich, as I got out the cheese, I noticed there is a mostly blue mold (with sections of green) on one side of the cheese. I noticed that mold is much more noticeable on the cheese as I progressed towards the bottom of the package. I've been taking and eating the cheese off the top of the package.

From what i can recall, I don't remember seeing any obvious blue-green mold on the cheese that i've been using. I've only eaten two slices of cheese, one per day. This was yesterday and the day before yesterday. I've also posted a picture of what the least-moldy slice of cheese looks like (I took the picture today)

To put it simply, should I be concerned? Are there any symptoms that i need to watch out for? An answer would be much appreciated about what i should do. Thank You.

Doctor