I might have given my sister an infection?

Patient

Q: Hi, I have questions aabout STDs.
5 Weeks ago I have anal sex with this guy (protected) . So I went to his house and we first just started kissing and then he took off my shirt and went to the shower. He started cleaning me and himself. Then after that he started putting dildos inside of me with condom. And he also rimmed me for like 5 seconds and fingering me. After that, he kissed me and decided to have anal sex with me. We had anal sex for like 2-3 minutes and then he took off his condom and he put on a new one so we could do oral sex. When I started sucking it kinda tasted salty? So im not sure if its supposed to be like that or what. (It was banana flavor) Okay... now to the symptoms.. Last week I've been feeling sick, I had a fever, diarrhea , sharp headaches and started vomiting . It could of been the food I was eating from last night but I wasn't sure. Ever since that, I have had dull headaches and it would make me feel very uncomfortable and these past 5 days my stomach has been like growling and i lost my appetite. My poop has become watery and I would feel like I need to use the bathroom. Then my sister starts having the same symptoms as me like fever and stomach aches . Today I used the bathroom like 4 times in like 2 hours. Most of the times nothing would come out but just gas. I also noticed my tongue has become like white and I have like red dots on the back of the tongue. Do you think I have any STDs and do you think I could of gave my sister and STDs? Please help me! Im so worried.
P.S My sister and I use the same towel after showers and we use the same eating utensils and shaver.

Symptoms:  Headaches, fever, vomiting
Doctor