I might have Mouth cancer how to I tell if

Patient : I might have Mouth cancer how to I tell if I do I had a sore then another one appeared I am quite worried
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific. You had one sore and now you have developed another and you s uspect that these may be cancers. Well, this is a good thought that you are aware about it. The best away to get a proper diagnosis is a a proper ENT examination by an ENT Surgeon or an Oral Surgeon. Biopsy is the ultimate proof and it may be necessary if the clinical presentation is like this. Otherwise a course of proper medicines may be sufficient to get you the cure. Your posting of detailed history and a clear picture would have helped me. So remember the principles of healing and biopsy.