Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I might have Mouth cancer how to I tell if

I might have Mouth cancer how to I tell if

Patient: I might have Mouth cancer how to I tell if I do I had a sore then another one appeared I am quite worried

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific.You had one sore and now you have developed another and you s uspect that these may be cancers.Well, this is a good thought that you are aware about it.The best away to get a proper diagnosis is a a proper ENT examination by an ENT Surgeon or an Oral Surgeon.Biopsy is the ultimate proof and it may be necessary if the clinical presentation is like this.Otherwise a course of proper medicines may be sufficient to get you the cure.Your posting of detailed history and a clear picture would have helped me.So remember the principles of healing and biopsy.