I might have Mouth cancer how to I tell if

Q: I might have Mouth cancer how to I tell if I do I had a sore then another one appeared I am quite worried

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific.

You had one sore and now you have developed another and you suspect that these may be cancers.

Well, this is a good thought that you are aware about it.
The best away to get a proper diagnosis is a a proper ENT examination by an ENT Surgeon or an Oral Surgeon.
Biopsy is the ultimate proof and it may be necessary if the clinical presentation is like this.
Otherwise a course of proper medicines may be sufficient to get you the cure.
Your posting of detailed history and a clear picture would have helped me.

So remember the principles of healing and biopsy.