Ask The Doctor > Pending > I miscarried 7 months ago Well last week I was

I miscarried 7 months ago Well last week I was

Patient: I miscarried 7 months ago. Well last week I was supposed to get my period. Always comes when I wake up on a Tuesday and is gone by the time I wake up on Saturday. Well I woke up to slight bleeding on Tuesday morning but by Thursday morning it was a light brown color and by the end of the day I didn’t have to wear a tampon. But Monday the next week the slight brown bleeding came back and was gone again by the end of the day. This morning I woke up with slight blood on my underwear but I wasn’t bleeding at all when I went to the bathroom. I’ve had to go pee a lot and I also get queasy at lunch time every day. My stomach has been making sounds like crazy. I don’t know if I’m pregnant. I’m scared to take one and be disappointed with a negative. I need insight on what it could be or if I’m just over thinking

Doctor: