I miscarried 8 weeks, but my last ultrasound measured at

Patient : I miscarried 8 weeks, but my last ultrasound measured at five weeks, 6 days with faint to no heartbeat. The miscarriage started Wednesday May 5, 2015, and I finally passed the placenta on Tuesday May 12, 2015. During the miscarriage and after my boyfriend and I were sexually active. Last week I had pinkish discharge, and this week I have had light brown spotting only when I wipe. I haven't gotten my period yet, and I have no idea when to expect it. What are the chances that I am pregnant?
Symptoms:  Mild nausea/acid reflux, fatigue(but I work two jobs), less of an appetite, sore breasts