I missed 2 birth control pills then took them plus

Patient : I missed 2 birth control pills then took them plus my regular pill all in one day. This was yesterday, today I feel very naseous. Is that likely because of the amount of hormones I took or because I got pregnant during the time I missed the pills?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The nausea you are feeling is because of the excessive intake of hormonal pills and not due to pregnancy, as pregnancy signs will be evident only after 2 to 3 weeks. However, since it is a case of missed pills, kindly do a pregnancy test after 14 days to rule out pregnancy. Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration and nausea. Hope this helped. Regards