I missed a cerelle pill on Saturday I took Saturdays

Patient

Q: I missed a cerelle pill on Saturday I took Saturdays and Sundays on Sunday morning and had unprotected sex today will I be covered

Doctor

A:   Hello

It is right that you have taken the pill when you have remembered the next day.

However you should take today's pill also as you have had an unprotected intercourse. This will prevent pregnancy.
However remember no contraception is hundred percent effective. There is always a chance of failure by 0.1 to 0.5 percent in this case.
Be vigilant about signs of pregnancy later. Any doubts do a pregnancy test.