I missed my period for almost 2 months now Something

Patient: I missed my period for almost 2 months now. Something happened with me and my boyfriend, but he told me that there’s nothing to worry about because he said he didn’t came when we did it.Im having slightly pain in my breasts and its kinda changing from the normal size. I tried searching, but it says that its normal because of the hormones. Idk what to do :((Can u tell me what is this? Am I pregnant? ­čÖü

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Irregularities in menstrual cycles can occur due to many ca uses.Breast tenderness can be seen in premenstrual phase also apart from early pregnancy.If you want to be rule out the possibility of pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once.If test gives negative result, please consult your doctor and get evaluated to find out the possible cause of delayed periods.Clinical examination and ultrasound will help in finding out the possible cause of your problem and treatment can be planned accordingly.Take care