I missed my period today is the 5the day n

Patient : I missed my period today is the 5the day n I'm only feeling the walls of my virgina tearing but no blood I'm bloating n no blood yet how long should I wait
I missed my period today is...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually, menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only. So, better to wait for three to four days. If you don't get periods even one week after expected date and if there is history of unprotected intercourse, please go for urine pregnancy test once. If there is no possibility of pregnancy, and if you don't get periods even one week after expected date, please consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding. Take care.