Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I missed my period with 9dayayesterday I had crams for

I missed my period with 9dayayesterday I had crams for

Patient: I missed my period with 9daya.yesterday I had crams for about20-30 minutes then they stopped .today I noticed pink to brown discharge and I urinate small amount frequently could I be pregnant? Pls help

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The chance of pregnancy is always present even when the person is on contraception. No c ontraception is perfect. The best thing for you to do would be to get a pregnancy test done to confirm if you are pregnant. The brown discharge can be a Mittelschmerz bleed which happens during ovulation.This will help you greatly. Hope this helps you. All the best.