I missed my period with 9dayayesterday I had crams for

Patient

Q: I missed my period with 9daya.yesterday I had crams for about20-30 minutes then they stopped .today I noticed pink to brown discharge and I urinate small amount frequently could I be pregnant? Pls help

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The chance of pregnancy is always present even when the person is on contraception. No contraception is perfect. The best thing for you to do would be to get a pregnancy test done to confirm if you are pregnant. The brown discharge can be a Mittelschmerz bleed which happens during ovulation.

This will help you greatly. Hope this helps you. All the best.