I missed one contraception pill and I have unprotected sex

Patient : I missed one contraception pill and I have unprotected sex in that night. I took the pill the following day in the evening. Is there a chance I could be pregnant ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you have missed a contraceptive pill and had sex that very night then you should h ave taken two pills the next day to continue the protection. Nevertheless if there has been no withdrawal bleeding post missing the pill then unlikely that you would have ovulated in this cycle considering that either you are in the initial first week or in the fertile period when you have already taken pills for 2 weeks already. This should have prevented ovulation during this cycle and hence pregnancy. It is suggested that you continue the pack as it is now. And if you don't achieve a withdrawal bleed during your sugar pills week then you may get a serum beta hCG test done to rule out pregnancy to be sure. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health, Regards