I need a better understanding about taking testosterone while having crohns disease.

Patient

Q: Hi, so I have Crohns disease, a pretty bad case but I am currently just taking the drug 6-MP and it is working very well. But my question is that I wish to know is if it would be safe for me to take the testosterone booster "Tributest". I work out properly and are on a great schedule for working out. My mom use to be a body builder and nurse so she really knows what she is doing when it comes to lifting the safe way. But even though I am taught so well and work out right and heavy, I am seeing no size difference and I wish to are more size. Everyone that I ask this same question tells me to ask a doctor, so now I am. I am 18 years old.

Doctor