I need a doctor who can help her with her

Patient : I need a doctor who can help her with her illnesses. she has got really bad diabetes she constantly vomits after a few days or a few weeks. she then recover after 2-3 days or2-3 weeks. This is due to an illness called gastro pierces this is to do with her digestive system. she has had 7 eye treatments in her left eye and 6 laser treatment in her right eye. she then had a operation for 5 hours on both her eyes. she has had this illness for 4 years and cant take it anymore. can you help my mum please.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I woke up 2 weeks ago with tightness in my legs and it is still there. I can hardly walk. Can this tightness in both ...

Q: My 68 year old father has been diagnosed with an unknown virus. Prior to this diagnosis, he was generally healthy, wi...

Q: Ive been so tired for months now! Out of the blie this morning I tested my fasting blood sugar level and it was 164. ...

Q: When my sugar is low I experience exaggerated movements. Why

Q: When my sugar is low I get exaggerated movements. This has happened 3 times now Why?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon