I need a doctor's note of clearance to return to sports.

Patient

Q: Can i get a note of clearance from an online doc? I need a note of clearance in order to play hockey again as i am just coming off a hip flexor injury (which feels healed now).

Symptoms:  Was tight (is not now), was painful (not anymore)
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. In Canada, online medical notes or clearance for competitive sports play cannot be given. Especially with an injury like yours, it would be best to have a thorough examination in person with your doctor before being given the go ahead to resume playing hockey. We wish you a rapid recovery.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com