I need a doctor's note of clearance to return to sports.

Patient : Can i get a note of clearance from an online doc? I need a note of clearance in order to play hockey again as i am just coming off a hip flexor injury (which feels healed now).
Symptoms:  Was tight (is not now), was painful (not anymore)
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. In Canada, online medical notes or clearance for competitive sports play cannot be given. E specially with an injury like yours, it would be best to have a thorough examination in person with your doctor before being given the go ahead to resume playing hockey. We wish you a rapid recovery. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com