Ask The Doctor > Pending > I need a gynecologist to help with this but im

I need a gynecologist to help with this but im

Patient: I need a gynecologist to help with this but im not sure how to click on it to ask her specifically. it is about possible syphilis. im younger than 20 but older than 16 for sure.. ok fibe, im just almost 18 and Ive never had sex before, the furthest ive gone was kissing, until I moved. then I may have given a newer boyfriend, now ex, a blow job. its been longer than three weeks but I woke up today and my throat was sore, as the day went on it just kept getting worse. I looked online and it does seem like I have it. but im not completey sure. I have small bumps on the very back on my tongue, kind of like small pink blisters in a way, and I noticed in the back of my throat there are about three bumps that look like small blister that have a yellow tint. im like freaking out, and I dont want to tell my parents but could you maybe tell me how to be sure if thats it? :/ I tried calling an online doctor but then I backed out becausr im extremeky shy and that was the first time I have ever done anything like that. im just really scared and im not sure what to do :/ … my symptoms are los of apitite, but im not sure if o should count that because lately I just havent been hungry-headache-runny and stuffy nose- and hurts to swallow. I would think its just a flu or cold but the bumps is what is scaring me right now :/

Doctor: