Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I need a jump start on my weight lose, I

I need a jump start on my weight lose, I

Patient: I need a jump start on my weight lose, I keep reading about these 2 products Garcinia Cambogia and natural cleanse plus are the really safe to use and do they work.

Symptoms: Over weight

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern. Both the Garcinia as well as the natura l cleanse plus work by increasing the metabolism.It is too early to comment on the results as garcinia is still being introduced in the market, however, limited studies claim that along with green tea extract this is a perfect supplement for weight loss. More than the natural cleanse plus, this product has gotten more reviews and hence you can definitely go ahead with it.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards

Patient: so are you saying that the Garcinia as well as the natural cleanse is safe to take to start losing weigh or the Garcinia along with green tea extracts will work better.

Doctor: No I meant garcinia along with green tea extract is better.
Regards.

Patient: Ok thanks I will consult with my doctor because I am on blood pressure medicine Amlodipine and Lisinopril. Thanks again

Doctor: Sure, you should always inform your primary physician about any new drug you want to take.
Regards.