I need a prescription for desoxyn In have tried every

Patient

Q: I need a prescription for desoxyn. In have tried every other ADHD med out there and nothing works as good. I have ptsd from 2 tours in Iraq. This drug helps me live a normal life. I was prescribed it but the va stopped writing it. Please help

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and understood your concerns.
Please find my observations below:

> Let me inform you that ASK THE DOCTOR is an online platform which helps the users get their medical questions answered.

> We do not give any online prescriptions. Also the prescriptions issued via online will not be valid.

> I hope you will understand this. I sincerely request you to get that medicine prescribed for you by seeing your PCP or any Neurophysician near you.

Wish you good health.
Take care.