I need a prescription for desoxyn In have tried every

Patient : I need a prescription for desoxyn. In have tried every other ADHD med out there and nothing works as good. I have ptsd from 2 tours in Iraq. This drug helps me live a normal life. I was prescribed it but the va stopped writing it. Please help
Doctor :   Hi, Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query. I have gone through your question in detail and understood your concerns. Please find my observations below: > Let me inform you that ASK THE DOCTOR is an online platform which helps the users get their medical questions answered. > We do not give any online prescriptions. Also the prescriptions issued via online will not be valid. > I hope you will understand this. I sincerely request you to get that medicine prescribed for you by seeing your PCP or any Neurophysician near you. Wish you good health. Take care.

Patient: That was the point. Can you recommend a good dr
Doctor: Hi.
Thanks for understanding and writing back to us.

- But again I am so sorry, we can not recommend any Doctors here as it will be violating our policy rules.
- You can search online for the good Neurophysicians near you and you can contact them.
- We are so sorry but we are bounded. I hope you understand this.

Best wishes dear.

Regards.