I need a temporary diagnoses to know whats wrong

Q: Hello my name is Anonymous and every time i do heavy to a good amount of exercises my chest feels pressure and uncomfortable feeling. and i sometimes get fatigued,nausea and out of breath and dizzy but .... rarely spreading around my arms do you know what to do?

Symptoms:  Fatigue,nausea,dizziness,pain or pressure in the chest and it feels the same around my arms and neck sometimes.

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
I suppose you should get a cardiac evaluation done.
Most of the times such symptoms are because of Anxiety and excessive exercise only.
But a cardiac evaluation is must to rule out any cardiac issues that might be causing such chest pains.
I would advise you to get a Chest Xray, ECG, Stress test done.
If all these investigations come out to be normal then i would advise you to maintain proper hydration during exercise.
Avoid straining lot unnecessarily.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.