I need advice concerning my 9 year old daughter who

Patient

Q: I need advice concerning my 9 year old daughter who is unwell please.
She is feeling very cold all the time. If she applies more layers and blankets she sweats lots but still feels very Cold. The cold feeling has been for the last 2 weeks. She has had a persistent cough since 1/2/15 which seams to be a lot worse at night and when she lays down. We visited our GP on the 9/2/15 who thought it may be mild asthma. They proscribed the inhalers (orange and blue) which don't seam to have any instant effect at all or any effect after taking for 2 weeks. She had nasal congestion last week which has now eased. She also complains of joint pain in legs and arms occasionally and bad back pains constantly.

Doctor