I need advice I have been to the hospital and I

Patient

Q: I need advice.

I have been to the hospital and I have an appointment on Tuesday.

I repeatedly hit a wall 4 days ago and only got to the doctors yesterday. After a series of x ray's, they figured out that the bone in my hand which connects to my pinky fractured, dislocated and slighty bent in towards my other bone.

Unfortunately, the soonest appointment I can get with the plastic surgeon who can fix it is on Tuesday.

After all the poking and moving they did to my hand yesterday. I keep getting random, extreme pains.

I'm wondering if anyone knows aanything I can do to help with the pain until Tuesday, is there any medications that could help?

I have been taking some aspirin but it is not helping for the pain.

Doctor