I need advise on my sleeping I sleep 11 hours

Patient

Q: I need advise on my sleeping... I sleep 11 hours of a night time and wake up with no energy to do daily things like focus at school, I eat a good diet and used to be active until it became virtualy impossible as I was so tired, I'll also nap an extra half hour to an hour in the afternoon because I can't keep awake.
I was diagnosed with insomnia at age 14, and started sleeping regularly at 15
And was diagnosed with panic disorder and depression at the beginning of 2014 but is being treated and looked after now.
about 5 months ago was when I started feeling tired all the time
I've gained a lot of weight since I started sleeping soooo much because I don't have enough energy to do a sport, even on 11 hours of sleep!!!! Help me

Doctor