Ask The Doctor > Pending > I need an endocrinologist, it is about my height. I want to know if I can still grow.

I need an endocrinologist, it is about my height. I want to know if I can still grow.

Patient: Hello, I am a male and I am going to turn 18 in 1 month, but I look 14 and I am around 5ft2, 2 of my brothers are 5ft7 and one is 5ft8, my sister is my height, my mother is about an inch shorter than me and my dad used to be around 5ft7, but he is now around 5ft5 because he is old. My question is will I still grow and around how much more? I hit puberty late, I don’t have any facial hair, but I do have pubic hair. And the doctor said I am not hormone defficient.

Doctor: