I need answer for this, asap.

Q: Hissing in the ears, almost fall unconscious, nausea and not able to hear anything, it's all during the exercises. I've been exercising for about a month and this didn't happened, like never. I'm 15 years old. I eat regular, breakfast-lunch-dinner. I don't know if it's during the exhaustion cause I haven't took brake after exercise. My vision was turbid, I didn't felt ground and fell on my knees. Thanks God my sister was there and washed my face with water, I still couldn't hear her what was she saying.

Symptoms:  Hissing in the ears, nausea, unconscious and no gravity feeling.

Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
Probably you had a Postural Drop Hypo tension episode.
This can be seen during long standing, heavy exercises, excessive exhaustion.
I would advise you to take rest intermittently during exercise and to maintain hydration by drinking water , lemon water during the exercises.
If you get repeated episodes of such attacks, you would require a cardiac evaluation.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.