Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I need answer for this, asap.

I need answer for this, asap.

Patient: Hissing in the ears, almost fall unconscious, nausea and not able to hear anything, it’s all during the exercises. I’ve been exercising for about a month and this didn’t happened, like never. I’m 15 years old. I eat regular, breakfast-lunch-dinner. I don’t know if it’s during the exhaustion cause I haven’t took brake after exercise. My vision was turbid, I didn’t felt ground and fell on my knees. Thanks God my sister was there and washed my face with water, I still couldn’t hear her what was she saying.

Symptoms: Hissing in the ears, nausea, unconscious and no gravity feeling.

Doctor: Hello,Welcome to Ask The Doctor.Probably you had a Postural Drop Hypo tension episode.This can be seen during long standing, heavy exercises, excessive exhaustion.I would advise you to take rest intermittently during exercise and to maintain hydration by drinking water , lemon water during the exercises.If you get repeated episodes of such attacks, you would require a cardiac evaluation.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.