I need change the time I take my birth control.

Q: I've been on daily oral tablet birth control for almost three months now. I took it every day at 2pm, and hadn't missed a single dose, until last week. I've just started a new job and can't get away from my station long enough to take it at the usual time, resulting in taking my pill sometimes as late as 5pm. I want to switch the time that I take my birth control to 9pm, but I'm not sure if I should take two pills in the same day, or skip a dose altogether. At the moment, I'm still sticking to the irregular 2pm schedule.
(My boyfriend and I have been using alternative methods of birth control this past week and will continue to do so for however long is necessary.)

Symptoms:  N/A