I need help diagnosing, please! (sexual related)

Q: I need help diagnosing what I have, I'm so confused and worried.. but I'm more scared to go to an actual obgyn.. For basic info- I'm an eighteen year old sexually active girl- sometimes I use condoms, sometimes I don't (I know it's very bad & I think I've learnt the hard way) anyways, everytime I shave I get these really nasty bumps (which I'm assuming is ingrown pubic hair with discoloration *lucky me*) to make things worse I'm prone to yeast infections but my hygiene is superb, yes I wipe front to back, shower three times a day, new underwear each time, change my pad every 4 hrs. I've even done a Pap smear and std check about a year ago now and everything came clean. but lately, starting from November I've been getting horrible urges to urinate and intense itches and burning (if I scratched it). I thought it would go away but it only got worse. I still had sex but it didn't really increase my symptoms. long story short I went to urgent care about two weeks ago because I began to get persistent pains in my lower abdomen, like where your pubic hair starts growing. the doctor didn't even bother to give me an examination of my vagina and told me I had a uti from my urine sample. fast forwarding to today, during my normal routine in the shower, I felt bumps near my vagina opening. it looks disgusting and I also see this weird growth near it too, it looks like an extra flap growing! I've looked at pictures online and it looks like genital warts but this extra growth I don't know! if you need any pictures let me know and I will provide. thank you!

Symptoms:  bumps near vagina entrance, extra growth also (I'll provide pictures if you need)