I need help finding a diagnosis or doctor to treat

Patient : My 12 yr. daughter has a problem with her feet. She is being treated for hiperhydrosis and has been for years now but her feet do not sweat. The condition seems to be getting worse and it is affecting her everyday life. We have tried all of the traditional medications (steroid creams, etc.) and nothing is working. They are terrible! They crack and bleed and she has trouble walking at times. She has been seen by a podiatrist and a dermatologist and neither have helped. I just don't know where to go from here...any help is appreciated. There was a wound care doctor that my mom goes to that recommended that my daughter be seen by a pediatric neurologist but I don't know why.... So my question is two-fold: Does anybody know what this condition is just by looking at the pictures or can you tell me what kind of doctor I should be taking her to?
Symptoms:  Dry, cracked, and bleeding feet
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have hyper acidity ... i had undergone with endoscopy in May 2015 BY Dr N H Banka, and he told me the stomach is da...

Q: ECHO was great ; concern over LV enlargement. report seems to be contradiction. can LV enlargement be reversed

Q: Help. My wife and I were having IVF treatment. I was told to administer Cetrotide in the morning. However, I accident...

Q: Hello Doctor, Trust you are doing great. I am from Bangalore and have been living here for the last 12 years. It ...

Q: Hy, doctor I am a medical student I recently seen a case in my village of anxiety, palpitation , mood swings and his ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon