I need help finding out why my throat is always so sore.

Patient

Q: I am just looking to find answers that I haven't been able to get. Since I was 13 I have struggled with a really bad sore throat every day all day. one night it got so painful I was spitting up blood for an hour. I have had swollen glands and lymph nodes, a sharp pain in the spleen area when I breathe in, casual pains in the chest once a week and feeling fatigue all the time. As a child I had problems with asthma which seemed to have calmed down after a six month course of allergy injections. I am low in B12 and get B12 injections every two months. Other doctors think I just have bad luck with virus's as I have had tonsillitis 3 times and pharyngitis 2 times in the past 6 months but I just feel like its something more. As my family cant afford to take me to a specialist, I am hoping you can help.. i just want to know what's causing all of this.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, sore throat, sore spleen area when breathing in, chest pains, swollen glands and lymph nodes.
Doctor