Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I need help, I am depressed

I need help, I am depressed

Patient: Dear Doctor,I am 25 years old.I feel not well these days.. I am in depression, I lost interest in everything.. feels lonely.. 3 months before my weight is 78 kg and now its 60kg.. Most of the time I am thinking about suicide..Is there is any medicine for that?

Symptoms: Weight loss, depression, sleepless nights..

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Yes, there is medication for it and you need to see a Doctor as soon as possible to get the treatment.I believe that you have Depression and that you need to see a Doctor to get anti-depressants to help you. The medication will release Epinephrine and help you to feel happier and in a better mood.Hope this helps you. All the best.