I need help, I am depressed

Patient : Dear Doctor, I am 25 years old. I feel not well these days.. I am in depression, I lost interest in everything.. feels lonely.. 3 months before my weight is 78 kg and now its 60kg.. Most of the time I am thinking about suicide.. Is there is any medicine for that?
Symptoms:  Weight loss, depression, sleepless nights..
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Yes, there is medication for it and you need to see a Doctor as soon as possible to get the treatment. I believe that you have Depression and that you need to see a Doctor to get anti-depressants to help you. The medication will release Epinephrine and help you to feel happier and in a better mood. Hope this helps you. All the best.