Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I need help i went to 5 doctors and no good answer

I need help i went to 5 doctors and no good answer

Patient: Am suffering from irregular cycle and pain in the breast and transparent discharge from the breast and worked ray dye and analysis was the analysis result that the hormone LH high wrote my doctor these medications and are Andorcur and Diane 35 after the course was a regular basis , but after a while she returned to the irregularity again, and I do not know what is the reason and please find below ray dye reportFindings :_ retroverted uterus showing average size of the uterine cavity with no definite defect or filing could be detected_ patent of both fallopian tubes evident by average tubal spillage_ بverage peritoneal smearing detected in the pelvic cavitConclusion :_ retroverted uterus_ patent bothPs. I am married for 6 years and have no kids till now

Symptoms: Irregular cycle , breast pain

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description the possible causes of your pr oblem are gonadal hormonal imbalance as in polycystic ovary disease, where elevated LH levels can be seen and prolactin level changes which can lead to discharge from breast and irregular periods.Though you used medicines to correct gonadal hormonal imbalance, sometimes this may not be sufficient and you may need to continue for few more months.So, please do consult your doctor, get examined and go for investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc.With this workup the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.Your hysterosalpingography findings are normal, retroverted uterus can be seen in some women.Take care.