I need help knowing pregnancy symptoms I'm thirteen and just

Patient : I need help knowing pregnancy symptoms. I'm thirteen and just had sex yesterday by mistake. Now I'm freaking out trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or not. We used a condom, but I'm still worried about being pregnant. I have lots of questions about pregnancy and if it sounds like I am. I have not told my mom and don't intend to if I'm not.
Symptoms:  Im not sure
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you used condom the possibility of pregnancy is less. If there is any accidental insemination of spermatozoa into vagina and if you were around the period of your ovulation at time of intercourse, there is some possibility of pregnancy. In that case you may go for emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse. If you are sure that there was no insemination, you may not need any additional protection. Take care.