I need help please im very sick

Q: Im dehydrated and cant keep anything down and i have a tingling sensation in my legs i need advice

Symptoms:  Vomiting tingling

Dehydration with episodes of vomiting is an emergency. It needs to be treated with lots of fluid and in fact giving the same intravenous will be ideal.Kindly see a doctor at the earliest and get IV hydration. The lost fluids have to be replenished, the doctor will wish to examine you and run a few urine, blood and stool tests. Infection of the gut, gastritis, stress related causes need to be ruled out. You may require a course of antiemetics and antibiotics as well depending on the reports. An ultrasound of the abdomen may also be needed. Till then keep sipping on water and trying to have a soft diet, do not try to have heavy meals, light meals in a small amount and increased frequency will help you.