I Need Help Pregnancy signs

Patient

Q: What are the chances of getting pregnant with and IUD, i have had one for about a half a year and i am having symptoms of a pregnancy but since i have the IUD it throws me off a bit

Symptoms:  Pain in lower abdomen, tender breasts, frequent eating at night time
Doctor

There are chances of conception with an IUD, it is not uncommon. Although the percentage is not predictable and varies from type of IUD and person to person. Since you have early pregnancy symptoms, you could see a Gynecologist for an examination and also an ultrasound. Do a beta hCG test to rule out pregnancy.

Hope this helped.