I Need Help Pregnancy signs

Patient : What are the chances of getting pregnant with and IUD, i have had one for about a half a year and i am having symptoms of a pregnancy but since i have the IUD it throws me off a bit
Symptoms:  Pain in lower abdomen, tender breasts, frequent eating at night time
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There are chances of conception with an IUD, it is not uncommon. Although the percentag e is not predictable and varies from type of IUD and person to person. Since you have early pregnancy symptoms, you could see a Gynecologist for an examination and also an ultrasound. Do a beta hCG test to rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards