Ask The Doctor > Pending > I need help. Some sort of wart just below…

I need help. Some sort of wart just below…

Patient: Dear Doctor,I’ve been suffering from some sort of warts just below the anus and it doesn’t bother me very often but from time to time it gets swollen and hurts for 2 – 3 days. I’ve been too embaressed to go check it at a doctor. I’ve had this for 6 years or so and I’ve used wart removers on it. It burns a bit and has reduced in size but then I stopped using it because the effect wasn’t effecient. I’ve uploaded the clearest pictures I could get. I don’t think it’s Perianal Warts because I haven’t had (excuse my language) anal sexual intercourse. What is it and what do you recommend? Could this be ingrown hair? Could it increase my chances of getting cancer?Please doctor, help me. I’m very concerned.I appreciate your time and effort.Merry Christmas and thank you in advance.Regards,James.

Doctor: