I need help. Some sort of wart just below...

Patient : Dear Doctor, I've been suffering from some sort of warts just below the anus and it doesn't bother me very often but from time to time it gets swollen and hurts for 2 - 3 days. I've been too embaressed to go check it at a doctor. I've had this for 6 years or so and I've used wart removers on it. It burns a bit and has reduced in size but then I stopped using it because the effect wasn't effecient. I've uploaded the clearest pictures I could get. I don't think it's Perianal Warts because I haven't had (excuse my language) anal sexual intercourse. What is it and what do you recommend? Could this be ingrown hair? Could it increase my chances of getting cancer? Please doctor, help me. I'm very concerned. I appreciate your time and effort. Merry Christmas and thank you in advance. Regards, James.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi my wife noticed a skin like bump outside her anus by the vaginal area was wondering what it may be

Q: Hello sir, I have seen some unusual growths along the lining of my throat. I am afraid it could be warts caused by hp...

Q: Is there a home remedy I can try to get rid of a wart inside my nose. I have had it for several years and my dermato...

Q: Hi i have been having redness and swelling of my urethra, and also the skin underneath the head of my penis has becom...

Q: I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon