I need help to determine my risk of unwanted pregnancy

Q: My question is, my period was never regular, sometimes the length between the last period date and the one that follows is within a month, but sometimes it happens 10-15 days later than the expected 30 days cycle length . I have been having these irregular period cycles from the very first time I started menstruating.
Recently period is late again. When I was about 3 days late me and my husband had sex without condom, he wasn't in without protection for a very short time and pulled out before he finished. I took an emergency contraceptive pill (Levonorgestrel) 3-4 hours after sex, it's been 5 days and my period hasn't come yet and we had sex again. He had a condom on for about half the time, but the other half we had unprotected sex, but he pulled out before he came. I took another emergency pill the morning after. I am worried, can I get pregnant? If yes then how can I prevent it? My last period start date was July 2, 2015 and ended at July 7, 2015

Symptoms:  Period is late