I need help to find out what is goign on

Q: Why would i have back pain and headaches heart burn and abdominal pain and i feel like i have to pee alot more

Symptoms:  I have headaches alot they come and go and every time i eat i get heart burn and abdominal pain i feel like there is something pushing on my stomach and every time i during it goes right throw me my period is not normal either it last for 2 to 3 days

thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com.

Firstly the symptoms of lower back back pain and increased frequency of urine indicate towards a urinary tract infection which can also cause lower abdominal pain , mood swings, irritation, and nausea.So it is advised that you meet your physician to get a urine culture test done first.

Secondly the symptom of heart burn after eating food indicates dyspepsia and usually associated with high stress levels. you may require H2 receptor blockers as a treatment for a week or so. However your periods are still normal even if they last for 2-3 days as long as they are regular.

If you are in doubt about pregnancy then you may rule it out with a urine pregnancy test.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you health,