I need help with exercise and ok supplements

Q: I want to start working out again and I used to take weigh protein because there was no side effects(for me anyways)and it's good for you(again for me anyways),BUT I want to start using a different approach but I've done as much research on it that I could but I'm on my phone so I don't get much info like on a computer or laptop(my woman gave our laptop a virus lol)so If your willing to help me out so I don't end up making a huge mistake and regretting it for the rest of my life or messing myself up for good,can you get information and all that on a supplement called Super DMZ 3.0 Pro Hormone Supplement PLEASE?and if it seems all good how bad would it be to use the supplement for 4 weeks to get a jump start and stop taking it after that but continue my work outs?

Link to there website:

Symptoms:  Just a question
I need help with exercise a...-1

A:   Thank you for your question. This supplement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Thus we cannot support the safety, and efficacy of this product. Please consult your doctor prior to starting your new workout regime. Furthermore, we recommend eating a well balanced diet, with less refined sugar, and processed foods. All your major meals should contain complex carbohydrates, lean protein, and vegetables. This is the best possible and most natural way of achieving the fitness results you desire.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com