I need some help

Patient: Well dr. heres my situation my penis is shrinking i feel it climb up inside of me aand it hurts my scrotum feels like its numb sometimes and this make it hard 4 me to urinate and have sex what can i do to fix this problem im 42 years old and i can see or reach my penis i need help someone told me it was inverted is there a souloution