I need some help i am a seventeen year old

Patient : I need some help. i am a seventeen year old guy, a few weeks before i was due to be born i my mother (who is deadly allergic to bees) was stung. she was shot up on adrenaline to keep her live but some got passed to me. i have growen up being told that this is the cuse for my constant hyperactivity (due to overproduction of adrenaline). though i get told its nothing dangerous, i was reading oline that it can cause tumors and cancer. im getting scared as my useless GP and my not so useless nurse sister tell me its adrenaline poisoning which i know from my biology classes can be dangerous
Symptoms:  Hyperactivity, inability to sleep, high blood presure, high resting heart rate