I need some much needed help ASAP please!

Patient : I think i may have missed my period, could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Last month i had a 39 day cycle, my period was 11 days late and i thought i could be. There was a faint positive did a blood test and came back negative. when my period ended on the 31st i started my birth control my period was suppose to start the 21st but my p tracker is saying Oct 1st now and im a 34 day cycle. To me this is not normal ive been a 28 day cycle since i started birth control 4 years ago. My breast are not tender that i know of but I also have gotten my nipples pierced. I feel nauseous, but not to any smells that i can tell. Its not just in morning i get it sometimes before bed past 3 days. I also havent been able to sleep that well i wake up every 2 hrs because i need to pee and i feel like i need to munch on something. Im not really tired during the day. Should i take a test or just leave it be and see what happens?