I need some suggestions on either what to do for

Patient

Q: I need some suggestions on either what to do for my back pain, or what type of doctor to see to help me.

Symptoms:  Pain in L4/L5 region. Does not radiate down leg. Hip and glute stretching eases the pain some, but not for very long. Has been going on for 3-4 months. I go to the gym daily, but also sit a lot with my desk job, and going to school nights. I was diagnosed previously with weak hips, but I've been doing my exercises for that. When things are bad, I'll get hip, knee, and foot pain too, but it's the back pain I can't get rid of on my own.
Doctor