I need some suggestions on either what to do for

Patient : I need some suggestions on either what to do for my back pain, or what type of doctor to see to help me.
Symptoms:  Pain in L4/L5 region. Does not radiate down leg. Hip and glute stretching eases the pain some, but not for very long. Has been going on for 3-4 months. I go to the gym daily, but also sit a lot with my desk job, and going to school nights. I was diagnosed previously with weak hips, but I've been doing my exercises for that. When things are bad, I'll get hip, knee, and foot pain too, but it's the back pain I can't get rid of on my own.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: Chronic lower back pain a right shoulder stuffiness

Q: I had an MRI for some back problems but it came back with this: "Small 1.3 cm lesion in the prepontine cistern, ...

Q: Recent MRI was given to me without results. I have to wait until later in the week to get them.

Q: 23 y.o. female had lower right back pain for about 1 year following a burning pain from bending over (I thought it wa...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon